Space Hummus Space Hummus

Took me a second, but once I figured it out - OH. THIS IS SO GOOD. EVEN BETTER THAN ON FIRE 10/10. The music is really nice as well, did you make it yourself or is it public domain?

dietzribi responds:

Thanks man!!! Everything (including the music) was made in 48 hours by me :)

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Amazing game! If you were to expand on this, add more evolutions, make it longer with a lot of branching paths and put it on Steam of something, I would definitely pay some of my hard earned money for it. I gotta say I especially loved the creative deaths and how you can take over peoples' bodies and such. If you were ever to expand on it, stuff like that is what I would like to see a lot more of. Different powers, different people to possess, maybe with different skills of their own that you can take for yourself. But yes, overall, very awesome game!

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

When I saw the hedgehog at the end, it brought back some good memories, 10/10 game. Really felt like I was making progress the whole way through, made it fun and challenging.

Now make the next one Learn To Fly: Galaxy where you can make a penguin star ship and I'll give you $100 and a kiss on the forehead.