Space Hummus Space Hummus

Took me a second, but once I figured it out - OH. THIS IS SO GOOD. EVEN BETTER THAN ON FIRE 10/10. The music is really nice as well, did you make it yourself or is it public domain?

dietzribi responds:

Thanks man!!! Everything (including the music) was made in 48 hours by me :)

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Amazing game! If you were to expand on this, add more evolutions, make it longer with a lot of branching paths and put it on Steam of something, I would definitely pay some of my hard earned money for it. I gotta say I especially loved the creative deaths and how you can take over peoples' bodies and such. If you were ever to expand on it, stuff like that is what I would like to see a lot more of. Different powers, different people to possess, maybe with different skills of their own that you can take for yourself. But yes, overall, very awesome game!

TheMillz responds:

Put your wallet away; an attempt at a "PART 2" was made free and public here, although it never got finished to the extent you can see we actually reached: http://gamejolt.com/games/AstrocreepInvasion/221071

Enjoy :D

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

When I saw the hedgehog at the end, it brought back some good memories, 10/10 game. Really felt like I was making progress the whole way through, made it fun and challenging.

Now make the next one Learn To Fly: Galaxy where you can make a penguin star ship and I'll give you $100 and a kiss on the forehead.