The World is Saved The World is Saved

This song inspired me to become a game developer. I still listen to this all the time, it just reminds me of a time when the internet, and people in general, were... a little less plastic. This song is practically something mythical by this point in my mind, and sometimes, and I know this sounds a little weird, it almost feels like some kind of ethereal thing that doesn't really exist, because it's just so delicate and so well executed that it can't be a reality, and then I just come back here and listen to it and it brings a smile to my face every time. Thanks for making such a cool thing!

EKublai responds:

Wow. Thank you so much!

Thomas & Friend Thomas & Friend

This made me feel like a little boy back in the 2000's again, thank you so much for this wonderfully executed piece of art.

Space Hummus Space Hummus

Took me a second, but once I figured it out - OH. THIS IS SO GOOD. EVEN BETTER THAN ON FIRE 10/10. The music is really nice as well, did you make it yourself or is it public domain?

dietzribi responds:

Thanks man!!! Everything (including the music) was made in 48 hours by me :)

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Amazing game! If you were to expand on this, add more evolutions, make it longer with a lot of branching paths and put it on Steam of something, I would definitely pay some of my hard earned money for it. I gotta say I especially loved the creative deaths and how you can take over peoples' bodies and such. If you were ever to expand on it, stuff like that is what I would like to see a lot more of. Different powers, different people to possess, maybe with different skills of their own that you can take for yourself. But yes, overall, very awesome game!

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

When I saw the hedgehog at the end, it brought back some good memories, 10/10 game. Really felt like I was making progress the whole way through, made it fun and challenging.

Now make the next one Learn To Fly: Galaxy where you can make a penguin star ship and I'll give you $100 and a kiss on the forehead.

The Cookie monster Lvl 99 The Cookie monster Lvl 99

This is absolutely amazing, both in thought and execution. Beautiful job, you absolute madman!

Hoken4500 responds:

Damn that makes me happy! Thank you!

80s Shirt Design 80s Shirt Design

You should totes put this on a shirt, I'd buy it.

Monster Doodles Vol 2 Monster Doodles Vol 2

Dude, the colors are always so striking on these! I especially love bottom right monster and upper left monster. If there was some kind of sweet neon, upgraded Final Fantasy 1 with smooth vector sprites and a sort of Undertale vibe going for it with hints of body horror, these dudes would fit right in.